Monday, November 4, 2013

New Adventures

I have moved again, to Washington, DC! I am definitely a person on the go, I always have been. I love to be a busy bee and constantly going places, meeting people and staying active. Especially when they include new experiences! You never know what kind of opportunities are waiting for you! Don't get me wrong, I do love my occasional lazy days here and there with a cup of coffee, blanket and a movie, tv marathon or book. I am so excited to see what is in store for my new adventure on the opposite side of the country.
This map may or may not be able to help me with finding my way around the city but I will definitely have to wander over to the Farmers Market to remind me of Portland and the Dog Walkers' Paradise since Rose pup isn't here with me.

 photo 6aae11b4-1117-42f9-8d2b-45197497a9d6.jpg  photo siggy.png

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. "Wedding Engagement Pictures"...good to know ;) haha. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete