Saturday, September 13, 2014

sleek-sess

I have finally been able to get a new computer for myself! I just have to geek out for a post.. Tim has been doing all of the necessary research and built his own computer from scratch. No computer science degree, no classes no step by step peer help... proud GF moment :) After I saw how great his computer turned out I trusted him to come up with the build for my own computer. One requirement I had was that the case and monitor had a sleek and sessy look. I cannot stand those bulky cases and monitors with unsightly buttons and colors. AND that he taught me how to build. It is so nice knowing what is actually in your computer and what part makes what work. Once Tim set out all of the parts and explained to me where to connect everything it really is not too hard; a nice little exercise for the brain ha. A plus, building your own computer saves heaps of moolah too! and here she is//specs below>>

 photo Products420.jpg
 photo Mollyandmotherboard420.jpg
 photo Midbuildinsidecase420.jpg
 photo FinishedProduct420.jpg

The recipe for ms. sleek-sess:

>MSI A88XI AC Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard
>AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
>Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
>Corsair CSM 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
>Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
>Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
>Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
>MSI Radeon R9 270 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card
>BitFenix Phenom Midnight Black Mini ITX Tower Case
>BitFenix Spectre 97.8 CFM 230mm Fan
>Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)

 photo siggy.png

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: